Thursday 23 June 2011

With this gummy ring...i thee wed.

Hello Beauties.

I am feeling so creative today its ridiculous. As some of you may already know I am bridesmaid at my brothers wedding this august and I am so excited. I also have the MASSIVE job of doing all the name placement cards, favour tags, invites (which have already gone out and been replied to) and the table plan! Its all very exciting and gives me the opportunity to promote my self. I know I have my online business and it is my number one priority, so many people have said I should do wedding stationary after seeing my brothers wedding things! Sooooo I am going to see how it goes as a possible side line and see if I can get some orders in! I will post some of the pictures of the stationary I have done for my brother soon but I dont wanna spoil the 'look' of the wedding day, so your going to have to be patient for a few months, but i PROMISE i will share them with you! In the mean time....feast your eyes on these amazing pictures. I love the idea of a vintage style wedding...possibly a little bit too much ...hehe. enjoy xxxxxx




pictures are courtesy of : blog.amyatlas.com bridalcookie dejourmag and theunrealbride.wordpress

No comments:

Post a Comment