Monday 6 February 2012

Honey Trap...

Hi Lovelys!

This post is just a small one to share a GORGEOUS nail polish I have had for a while but only just tried it out, I regret that i havnt used it any sooner as its stunning!

The polish is from the LEIGHTON DENNY collection, and it was ordered off QVC before Christmas, Im not sure if it was in a pack of many or bought on its own as my mum ordered it.

I know NEXT now sell Leighton Dennys nail products on their website, but you cant actually get this colour from there, its just mainly 'rescue' packs with different things in them, all suited to different outcomes you are after.

But of course, the Leighton Denny website has the colour to buy on its own, its called HONEY TRAP and its £11, its quite pricey if you are not used to buying expensive nail varnish...but I can honestly say you pay for the quality, its brilliant, rarely chips and its just as good as O.P.I and NAILS INC. I would say its a clay/mink colour which is perfect all year round, with its pastel hues and cool tones it makes it wearable this time of year, and perfect for the up and coming pastel spring!

The link for the nail varnish is here....http://www.leightondenny.com/product-detail/default.aspx?ProductId=187&ProductCategoryId=4 (dont be fooled by the lilac shade on screen, you will see below in my own pictures the actual colour!)






Hope you guys like it just as much as I do...yummy.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment