Friday 11 May 2012

Part 2 of my Glossy Box review! (The Products I hadn't tried yet...)

Heeeeyyyyyy!


Just like I promised guys, here is my second part of the review for Aprils Glossy box!

INIKA COSMETICS Certified Organic Eye-liner (£11.75 per liner)

Now, as you are aware, from my previous post, green eye-liner isn't usually my cup of tea. I have given it a go...and unfortunately I'm still not 100% sold.

It goes on super smooth onto the back of my hand...but I found it was abit of a struggle to get the exact texture under my eye...The photos below show it with a smoky eye for everyday, but I don't think you can even see the colour of the eye-liner....I really don't know how I feel about it.




I'm really disappointed with this product and cant say when I'll be wearing it again. However I may take it on holiday with me this year and see if it takes my fancy when I have a little bit of a glow.

PHILIP B Drop Dead Straightening Balm (£17.00 full size / 178ml)

HURRAH for silky smooth hair! Finally a straightening balm that isn't greasy and still allows you to style with a large brush! I LOVE this and strongly recommend it to anybody that has frizzy/wavy/curly hair naturally. As soon as I put it onto my wet hair it felt like silk... and the comb travelled through it like a breeze! I sometimes have problems when drying my hair with a large round brush...with the hot air blowing it everywhere and making it almost impossible to style it neatly...FEAR NOT...this is the product that allows you to create a sleek and smooth blow dry!
What do you think?


Please ignore my pyjamas...I have been to the gym this morning and just fancied abit of comfort after my shower...he he.

Big Kisses
xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment