Thursday 26 July 2012

July Glossy Box...Happy Birthday to me.

Hi Lovelies, Sorry I haven't done a post recently I haven't been too well, but I thought I would try and distract myself by dong a post for you. I received this months Glossy Box yesterday and luckily the day after my 24th Birthday so it was a nice little pick me up :)

And Boy...did it make me happy.


This months box was their 'Festival Beauty' essentials.

ELIZABETH ARDEN Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion SPF 15
This lightweight, oil-free lotion helps protect skin from UVA/UVB rays and pollution as it provides hydration all day long. (rrp: £32.00 /50ml)

A lovely little miniature sample which is perfect for your make-up bag. Its a great product but personally I don't use Elizabeth Arden so I am unfamiliar with textures and outcomes etc. I found it very very light, almost milky, as I was putting it on, but my skin didn't feel too much different after it was on my face. However after having it on in the hot weather its definatly kept me hydrated my skin doesn't feel tight.

BONUS PRODUCT: Elizabeth Arden's Visible Difference Skin Balancing line works to keep skin looking revitalized and healthy.




Exfoliating Cleanser


Optimizing Skin Serum


Skin Balancing Lotion SPF 15 (the same as the sample above)

I haven't used them yet as Im pretty fixed on my own skin routine, but maybe I'll try them over the weekend  so Ill let you know how I get on with them.

MONU Golden Glow
This moisturising treatment for the face and body provides a safe, natural looking tan in just 3-5 hours. (full size: £23.00/200ml)


I don't really know how I feel about this product....it did work...but I didn't enjoy putting it on my face. As the hours went on I could smell it developing and knew I smelt like biscuits... not ideal when its so close to your nose....maybe I'll try it on my legs next time....

CLYNOL SALON EXCLUSIVE Enrich Colour Shampoo
A gentle shampoo with liquid jewel extract and UV filters to protect rich tones from fading
(full size: £9.35 / 300ml)


I have been lucky enough to grow up surrounded by CLYNOL products, when my mom had her hair salon it was one of the products she used on her clients, so its been round for yonks. It a fab shampoo and is perfect for highlights...however the only thing that bugs me with these types of samples is that I wish they gave you a conditioner as well...it would make sense...Oh well. I recommend anyway :)

JELLY PONG PONG COSMETICS Lip Frosting (full size)
A multifunctional cream gloss. Use on lips for a tint of colour, or cheeks for a luminous glow.
(Full size: £10.00 /15ml)




I loovvvve this product. It reminds me of that tubed gum you could get when we were younger! Its got a lovely sheen to it and is a gorgeous pink colour...perfect for the summer. Big thumbs up. And its full size!

HD BROWS HD Brows Eye & Brow Palette
Give your eyes and brows beauty that lasts with this incredible all in one compact palette.
(full size: £19.95/palette)




I cannot physically believe I received this. Its the perfect birthday present! I have perved over it for such a long time and £20 is a lot of money to part with for something like this. However...if I had of purchased it...I can safely say it would of been worth he money completely. Its amazing. I tried it out last night for the first time and it last AGES. I also tried it on my eye lids and it was perfect for the smoky brown look I wear daily! The only 'down point' I would give it is that I got sent the 'vamp' one which is for brunettes....but I can hardly complain...I LOVE my brows dark!! Amazing, it definatly made me feel abit better!
I will do either a video or a little blog post on how I use it for you so you can see.

I hope you have enjoyed the post, sorry again for being a pants blogger this past month.

Love you all
xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment