Friday 17 August 2012

A Little Catch up...

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all OK and not feeling too miserable about this horrible wet weather. I don't know if its me but I feel so deflated now the Olympics has finished. However, Im excited for the paralympics to start now! My favourite from the Olympics was the diving, swimming and equestrian games. As I have been ill with anxiety recently I have found watching all three of these so relaxing and calming. Whether its the noises of the divers hitting the water, or the elegance of the horses, something has just zoned me out. I'm on the road to recovery from a very difficult stage of my life. Things have been thrown at me from many different directions and I have struggled to cope, and I guess my body just needed to breath for a moment. Things took a turn for the worse last week when I lost my cat, Button, who I had for my 18th sadly died and he was only 6 years old, which absolutely broke my heart. This followed us losing our eldest doggie, Oscar, so losing two animals who were family is destroying.

I miss him so much :(

Oscar is the doggie on the right, lovely old boy, sadly missed xxx

On the other hand, we still have two beautiful pets, and we are focusing on giving them the best life possible, Dave, my other doggie and Jack the cat :)



Animals are such good therapy when you suffer from depression and anxiety. The loyalty of a dog and there's something about the purr of a cat <3

xxXxx



No comments:

Post a Comment