Saturday 19 October 2013

A year on....

Hello Everyone,
 
I hope you are well and enjoying your weekend so far.
 
Firstly I would just like to say I cannot believe its been a year since I last did a blog post. I have been SO BUSY its a joke. Work has taken over my life and I have barely had time for little things I enjoy in life, like blogging.
 
I have recently been promoted to a bigger Topshop store, where I will still be a Visual Merchandiser, but it is ALOT closer to home and gives me more time for me :)
 
I would really like to start doing regular posts again, I think my choice of topic will change though, I am tempted to do trend posts and fashion bits and pieces, as well as things which are personal to me. Would that be something you would all like to read or...? I think ill still have few beauty bits and pieces, I guess what Im trying to say its gonna be an 'all-rounder' type of blog, just stuff I enjoy :)
 
Here is an image of the BRAND NEW Topshop in Solihull, W.Mids. I have been working there this week on setting it up. Its an amazing store and if you get the chance, I seriously reccomend you pop in!

 
Speak to you all soon.
 
B
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment