Tuesday 5 April 2011

All i need to make me smile is a tin and a french antique throw...

Over the weekend I attended a Vintage Fair in Wombourne, West Midlands. When my mom first told me about it I didnt expect it to be as amazing as it actually was when we arrived! Held in the Community Centre I expected lots of craft stalls and the occasional jewellery stand....I was wrong. I am very annoyed I didnt take any photos of it to show you but it was amazing. The lady who organised it was absolutly lovely and has been added to my phone book!

French Fancies....
Murial.....A lovely lady from Sedgley, West Midlands was hosting her first stall at the Wombourne Vintage Fair. She sources all of her items from all over france....I was instantly in love with everything she was selling and she was such a wonderful woman...another added to my phone book. Sooooo gutted she dosnt have a website but I purchased an antique throw from from her which looks delightful on my bed!




Alls Photos Used in this Post are my own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment