Friday 22 April 2011

Here comes the summer sun.....

Hi Guys!

Happy easter weekend!!
Hope your all busy busy with exciting things to do over the next few days, i certainly am...Im off to cambridge tomorrow to complete my bridesmaid outfit with the lovely sister in law to be and i cannot wait! However today has just been dreamy. Started off by finding an amazing shirt in a Charity shop (photo below with horrific high waisted shorts which are too big for me but have been disguised with a belt!) followed by an afternoon listening to elbows new album whilst my dad decorated the living room! and thennnnn going for a lovely dinner with one of my favourite ladies! thennnnnnnnnnnnn going for a drink at a rather nice pub/bar/restaurant called the Littleton Arms! lots of hotties....yum.



(dont tell my weight watchers leader about the dessert.....but at least it had fruit in it....)

Amazing.....


Have a good'un
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment