Wednesday 4 May 2011

Pastels and Pleats

Hello Lovelys!

Hope you are all fine and dandy :)

Now last night a good friend of mine text me urging me to look at a certain seller on ebay who sells vintage clothes. I fell in love straight away....researched them on facebook, twitter and then clicked follow on their blog.... http://annieandthemannequinsvintage.blogspot.com/ anybody who loves vintage clothes will love these girls. They are twins and absolutly stunning. The way they look in their photographs is amazing, and its such good inspiration if your unsure of how to wear certain items in your wardrobe.

So, of course, I had to get my midi skirt out didnt I and have a practice with a few other items in my wardrobe! Heres a few piccies of these treats and a few other little things that make me smile at the moment.

Denim Body - Topshop a few Years back
Grey Belt - Vintage
Cream Midi Length Skirt - Vintage


Pink Blouse - Vintage

Lipstick - Shade 54 Barry M
Nails - Shade 308 Barry M

My cat Button...loves a good blog post, and never fails to make me smile.

I cant get myself a white Blackberry Torch....so i got a white clip on cover :)

Much Love.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment