Friday 20 May 2011

Someone give me that Friday feeling....

Hi Guys, had a abit of a random week with job interviews, inductions etc etc, and I havnt really thought about doing a blog post!

But now I am here and I am going to show you some treats.
After a success at Loughborough Vintage Fair last saturday I have had to buy some new stock, so iv been busy uploading and sorting all that out for the website this week too!

Below are a few Pictures from the fair (cant wait for my next one!!) and few pictures of my new stock which can all be found on My website!!

www.lamourmillesime.com








(Im being stupid because i didnt rotate it before hand...so your just gonna have to exercise your neck ;) xxx)


Love you all
x

1 comment:

  1. Really nice blog! :D

    Louise Cecilie // www.LouiseCecilie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete