Wednesday 6 June 2012

Sleep- In Rollers...Amazing...

Hey Hey Hey!

Hope you are all well! This post is over due...I received these bad boys a couple of weeks ago but really haven't had the chance to sit down and review and photograph them.

My twitter news feed was SWAMPED with tweets about the latest craze, all the celebs seem to be using them and they are now starting to be replicated by other brands. These are the originals and were seen in shows such as TOWIE and DESPERATE SCOUSEWIVES. Now anybody that knows me knows that I am obsessed with the big bouncy blow dry and dark eye brows...and as soon as I could get my hands on these I nearly wet myself!



They came in an amazing pink envelope filled with even more pinkness. They are in a fab little carry bag thats brilliant to keep them tidy and out of the way when you need to and brilliant for when you want to take them away. We all know Velcro sticks to everything! You get 20 rollers and they are all as soft as anything...which really do make them perfect to sleep in. I found when sleeping in them, they did make my head itch, and i did spend a good hour trying to get comfortable and re-arranging my pillows. BUT they all stayed in and they did really work. I often fall asleep on a Saturday afternoon when getting ready for a night out, and my gosh...normal rollers hurt so much...but these really are ideal.

The photos below are from today. I have had them in for just under 4 hours, but even from these pictures you can see the impact you can get. They are amazing.


They are very lightweight and sit perfectly...I was quite surprised I could get 20 on my head!


The result after just under 4 hours... (so you can imagine what they are like over night!)







Over all I LOVE them...

The best investment I've had for my hair in a while.

COMING SOON....


EXTRA LARGE bun ring tutorial and review....SO EXCITED!
(this will be from a night out or possibly my holiday...)

Peace Out
xxxxx


2 comments:

  1. How do you look so good even in rollers?!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I didnt look too healthy the morning I woke up in them...haha xx

      Delete